Friday, October 10, 2008

Update of my life:)

Hello hello. So I'm getting close to midterm!! It's crazy how everything is moving along so quickly! It really doesn't seem like I've been going to COLLEGE this long! But I'm starting to really really enjoy it. I do have a few classes that I don't really understand why I'm taking them but I have too, but the other ones I'm really enjoying. Especially my Special Education 101 class. I'm finding everything in that class so interesting! I love it and the good thing is the professor loves me! I've got straight A's so far :D Yay! Now hopefully I can keep that up! The only thing I'm still struggling in is making friends. I'm still hanging around my High School friends. I have a few semi-friends, people I say hi too or whatever, but no one really close yet. It's really hard since I don't live on campus and I'm not involved in really any clubs, which I know I should be. Maybe next semester or something.

Everything else is going really smoothly and wonderfully:) I miss all my friends but I'm hanging in there. Me and Nate are still together for all of you who worry about that and have a hard time falling asleep worrying about it, so Don't Worry! We're still together! lol;) Daddy is doing wonderful! He rode 84 miles on his BICYCLE the other day. His goal was 100 but he didn't make it. He's going to try again soon! It was an emotional day because it was the 1 year anniversary of his first chemo round so a year ago he couldn't even walk to the bathroom without help and now he's riding miles and miles on his bike!:D Oh the power of PRAYER!! Mom is doing well too! We are starting a new page of Sheri-isms now for the next book! Here's a sneak-peak:
**I took Benny to the vet the other day because he's been itching like crazy but has no flees. Mom told me before I left that she bets he'll get a shot of cortozone and he'll be fine. Well since that's really what the vet did I called her. She informed me that she should just go back to school to be a "Vet Docter". I proceeded to ask her if she was going to be the Vet's docter or where exactly was she going with this..
So as you can see things are back to normal in the Bolin house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment