Well this morning around 8 o'clock Mom woke me up and asked me to take her to the ER because her cup of coffee that she just poured after perkalating had fallen on her head. It fell off the top of her car while she was putting stuff in the car for American Education Week at Winslow Elementary. After she put her head under cold water.. she tried to blow dry her hair so she could go to work. But she said it hurt so bad that she thought her scalp was going to fall off. So the Dr said it is only first degree but it's going to hurt like a poop. Through this whole consultation she was only worried about here flippin hair! I now know where Missy gets her fashionistaness. I definitly take after my father on that one. Well they shot her up with some Vikaden and the stories start.
1. We went to Grandy's to get some breakfast while her prescription was being filled. She was getting really sleepy so she tried to put a pillow on the window but the seat belt was in the way and she asked me to move it. When I did she Yelled "What are you trying to do?? Kill me!!??" Then she threw the pillow down picked it up and fell back asleep. It was hilarious!
2. She started feeling funny but then she said "Wow I'm feeling a little wizzy" then she started laughing and acted a little drunk with it. lol
3. When we were finally leaving, she told me to watch for deer. In broad daylight. But she said it with a little slur. HA!!
4. When I turned on our road she goes "Where are you going???".
5. We were sitting in the car and she said, "This medicine they gave me make me feel diarean". I'm not exactly what that means. haha After that a semi went past us on the high way and she shouts "WATCH OUT! Those semi's can be a little tricky!". FYI: we were still sitting in the parking lot.
6. Gramma and Papa let us use the Garmin on our way to Iowa and I just wanted to see how it would take us home from Jasper so it told us to turn and mom looked at it and thanked it sincerely!
Mom was a very funny druggie! She doing ok now. She's laying on the couch sleeping. I'm sure she'd appriciate all the prayers and love she can get!
Easter
14 years ago

that is hilarious! minus the part of it hurting of course.
ReplyDeleteShe's such a dork!:) haha
ReplyDeleteha! only your mom! she is too funny... tell her we are praying for her... and, how did a cup of coffee fall on her head? that seems kind of weird to me! lol... and also, i am sorry to hear about you and nate. i know its hard! love you dear!
ReplyDelete