Hello all!
Its been a long time since I've updated you all on my life so I thought I would.
College has been going well. I have my first finals week this week and I'm so nervous!! My math final is 30% of my grade so I'm really really nervous!
Well Nate and I are indeed back together:) I'm really really happy because God is moving in his life and I am there to see it! It's such a blessing! I'd love all the prayers I can get because the stronger he gets, the more the devil is going to work on him. Michael got laid off from his job but he said it's the best thing that's happened to him! He's going back to school for full time ministry!! So he's doing really really great!! (I just realized I use the word "really" a lot! lol) But anywho, The Bolins are doing great! Merry Christmas everyone!!! I love you all!...really! :)
Easter
14 years ago

love the update! i am sure you will wonderfully on your finals! no worries! and i am happy for you and nate... i will for sure keep you both in my prayers and thoughts... tell michael that i am happy for him! that is awesome!! whatever happened with the army? is he done with all of that... i am so out of the loop! feel free to email me to keep in touch whenever you can or want! kimmishellaby@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteand give my love to your dad and mom!
i knew you guys would get back together. but sometimes it takes having to live awhile without each other to get things back in line. frank and i broke up for awhile too but for different reasons. i think it makes you stronger as a couple that you know for sure this is what you want. congrats and hope it works out for the best! and i still want to go to a show - and frank says he does too. he's thoroughly impressed with the band.
ReplyDeleteSo, now I have to read your blog to know what's going on in your life. Did you think I would not approve of your getting back with Elmo???..You know my feelings. I'll pray that it goes well. Love you...
ReplyDelete