skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bolin Updates:)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
1 semester down... 7 to go!
I had my finals and here are my final grades!...
Education 101 - A
Math 210 - A
History 103 - B+
English 101 - A
Special Education 101 - A
GPA: 3.740
YAY!! I've decided I'm good at college! :)
1 comment:
coriecole
December 23, 2008 at 4:18 PM
woohoo!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
A Day in the Life...
Easter
14 years ago
Lumpy's Den
St. Louis
17 years ago
Oh, The Drama
18 years ago
shellabyfamily
Happy birthday, Gunner!!
14 years ago
The Cole Family
HiYa
16 years ago
The Foxes
Almost back to normal
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(10)
▼
December
(2)
1 semester down... 7 to go!
Just an update:)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
kcbolin
View my complete profile
woohoo!
ReplyDelete