Hello all!
Sorry it's been so long before you all got a good Bolin update! Welll.. Everyone is still doing well down here. Nothing too exciting has happened. We did have an ice storm that was awful! We were out of power for 2 days I believe so me, mom, and dad packed up and headed to gramma and papa's, they had a generator. We did puzzles and drank hot chocolate and did all the fun stuff! Me and mom had a nice week and 2 days off of school! Here's some of the ice:



It was pretty horrible. People in KY are still out! We even got a visit from Corie, Aunt Tina, Uncle Randy, and the kids because they were being gypsies. But our power is back on but now we're fighting a wind storm! We just can't catch a break here! Well I think that's about all the excitment we've had round here! I've posted some new "Sheri-isms" if you haven't checked them out!
Love you all!
Sorry it's been so long before you all got a good Bolin update! Welll.. Everyone is still doing well down here. Nothing too exciting has happened. We did have an ice storm that was awful! We were out of power for 2 days I believe so me, mom, and dad packed up and headed to gramma and papa's, they had a generator. We did puzzles and drank hot chocolate and did all the fun stuff! Me and mom had a nice week and 2 days off of school! Here's some of the ice:



It was pretty horrible. People in KY are still out! We even got a visit from Corie, Aunt Tina, Uncle Randy, and the kids because they were being gypsies. But our power is back on but now we're fighting a wind storm! We just can't catch a break here! Well I think that's about all the excitment we've had round here! I've posted some new "Sheri-isms" if you haven't checked them out!Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment